Thursday, January 29, 2015

Peanut Butter and Honey Greek Yogurt #Quickie

A quick, delicious and healthy treat, perfect for: breakfast, snack or dessert!
This is embarrassingly easy, but hey it's the simple things sometimes! Right?

I was thinking of things I can add into my Greek yogurt to make it delicious... never thought to add peanut butter, until.... I was developing a recipe for peanut butter and honey Greek yogurt and I thought, if I can eat this frozen, why not eat it fresh.

So I did it the very next morning, not adding milk like I would for the fro-yo. The result, a creamy dreamy treat good enough to be dessert, but healthy enough to eat anytime!

So for a loooong time I wanted to post this and thought: who would care... it's too easy. Then I thought, that is kinda why it's genius too.

Just a quick almost non- recipe.

1/2 cup Greek Yogurt + 1 tablespoon peanut butter + 1/2 teaspoon honey + (optional) granola topping= YUMMMMMMMM


It's simple and delicious and I know you WILLLLLL love it!

Let me know what you think!! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment