Wednesday, December 24, 2014

NY Foodgasm's Top 10 Holiday Beers

A list of my ten favorite holiday beers for 2014. Make sure you get your hands on some for Christmas!!


You guys I am WAY too excited, I pulled it off! One of my goals for 2014 was to make my first video! I DID IT! Oh and I totally pulled it off in like 4 days. I shot it and edited it myself. SO please excuse the shitty editing.

First timer- I get a pass!

I wanna wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I love you all and I am so appreciative of all the support! XOXO!

So the video is like 10 minutes, be forewarned.

I decided to make a drinking game out of it. Every time I say "delicious" drink! 


 

My 10 Favorite Beers and what to pair them with:

1- Sierra Nevada Celebration- roasted chesnuts
2- Long Ireland Winter Ale- Sugar cookies
3- Southern Tier 2Xmas- fruit cake
4- Schmalz Hanukkah, Chanukah- chocolate covered matzo
5- Riverhorse Belgian Freeze- sweet potato pie
6- Troegs Mad Elf Ale- Sharp cheese 
7- Bell's Winter White Ale- Pignoli or Rainbow Cookies
8- Harpoon Winter Warmer- Pound Cake or Angel Food Cake
9- Oscar Blues Ten Fidy- Gingerbread
10- Cigar City Winter Warmer- Dark chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment